Just a quick note to share what we are doing to ensure your health and safety. We want to make sure that your body and mind are able to continue receiving the care and relaxation it needs, now more than ever, without concern.
Here is what we are doing to help protect our clients and ourselves:
1. Monitored Office Cleanings - Before, during and after our doors open, we clean all surfaces that may be touched, including floors, door handles, chairs and tables.
2. Washing Hands & Wearing Masks - We are following all NYS guidelines and asking all clients to wear masks during our appointments. We are also wearing masks throughout your entire session and we are strictly following a hand washing protocol, before and after each session, as well as after touching sheets, bottles or any other objects that may have possible contamination.
3. Professional Linen Service - We have hired Ames Linen Services, out of Cortland, NY, to guarantee all linens are professionally cleaned, ensuring that there is no risk of the sheets being a source of cross contamination.
4. Staggered Appointments and Reduced Appointment Slots - Our office is limiting the number of available appointments each day. This will allow us time to properly sanitize the room after each client, while ensuring clients don't come into contact with each other in the waiting room.
5. Calming Retreat - These are stressful times. Let us take care of you! We encourage you to make an appointment and give yourself permission to escape the madness for a while, with a relaxing massage in our squeaky clean office.
Icon by srip
For the health, safety and well-being of you and your Massage Therapist, we ask that you read the current office policy, before your appointment, and follow the health and safety protocol while you are visiting the office.
1. You are required to wear a mask during your appointment. If you do not have a mask, please call or text your Massage Therapist. We have masks available for purchase, and we will bring one out to you.
2. Our office door will remain locked. There will not be a waiting room at this time. Please stay in your car and text us when you arrive. When we are ready for you, we will call you or text you, and we will meet you at the office door.
3. Once you enter our office, we will check your temperature and you will be asked to wash your hands, or use hand sanitizer, before entering the treatment room. If your temperature is above 99.5 F, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
4. All aspects of your appointment will be conducted in the treatment room, including rescheduling and check-out after your massage.
5. If you are ill, have a fever or are not feeling well for any reason, please do not enter the building. We will gladly reschedule your appointment.
6. If you have traveled outside of the U.S., or outside of New York State, within the past two weeks, please call your Massage Therapist to reschedule your appointment.
7. We cannot accommodate anyone other than the client scheduled for service, unless they are a care provider for that scheduled client.
Icon by srip